27 November, 2009

Thanksgiving

is pretty bomb. Chilled with my moms side of the family. And on this side its all little kids. Literally, 20+ toddlers and babies running around all over! haha We finally got them to stop when my cousin Hannah put the movie "Up" in. haha I never knew how funny everyone was either. haha And today was black friday. I didn't go any where cause first of all I want to save my money for Philippines and second...I couldnt stop thinking about the homeless guy I saw yesterday on my way to our thanksgiving party. I mean, how sad is that? Some one on the streets on Thanksgiving day! I couldnt do much cause my dad was driving and we were on the other side of the street. We have so much to be thankful for and then we go out and bust out our money on more stuff? While other people are on the street begging for money? I just couldnt seem to go out and buy stuff with that in mind. But now its Friday night and its Saturday...I never knew I could be so excited for school to come. Just because of you.

___________________________________________________________
Nuffing to say. :D
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

"You might not be for everybody, BUT your here for somebody."

So even if you think I'm not for you, I'll always be here for you. :D
___________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment