Concert last night was pretty good. I finished all my stuff so I just get to chill. Wierdest thing,
Mom: Uncle Elmer told me that you got a partner for the Banquet.
Me: What?! Where did he get that from?
Mom: He said he talked to you.
Me: He never talked to me about Banquet!? WTF?
haha Idk, who would ask me to banquet anyways. NO ONE. It would be really surprising...but I doubt any one wants me. :/
Happy 14th Birthday to you my cousin! But it makes me sad how your across the country in rehab and no one is allowed to visit you...even family. Why did you do it in the first place? Idk how your parents feel right now but I saw them yesterday and I heard it was your moms birthday yesterday and the family sang Happy Birthday to her. Well hope you fix your self and come back a man. I'll see you in a few years.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment