So, saturdays are always the same. Wake up, breakfast, get ready for church, go to church, church, grandmas house, sleep, do something that night. But church took longer this time. A woman did a testimony that lasted 45 minutes! Then it was 12:25 (time that church ends) but then Pastor Belonio comes up and says something about we know that its 12:25 but we need to finish the program...so we still had to go through special music and the ACTUAL SERMON! so we ended up finishing at 1:15? about. Me and my friends were planning to go watch 2012 a while ago but didn't go through. So maybe Monday? Idk. My cousins from Northern Cali came tonight. Grandpas surprise birthday party tomorrow. Chargers play the Broncos!
___________________________________________________________
So we need to chill this week. I actually miss seeing your face. :P
"You might not be for everybody, BUT your here for somebody."
So even if you think I'm not for you, I'll always be here for you. :D
___________________________________________________________
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment