So yesterday, I started my laundry and cleaned my car. But then I didnt finish my laundry or vacuumed my car. -____- So thats what I'm trying to fnish at home. I don't really feel like going any where today. My cousins left yesterday. :( But now I just want to chilll at my cousins house today. Its only about a mile from my house. haha My Cippers won yesterday! We're 6-9 now. 2 spot away from 8th place in the west. Thats pretty good.
___________________________________________________________
We talk online once in a while. And again, I miss seeing your face. Hopefully something goes on this week cause its going to get boring. ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
"You might not be for everybody, BUT your here for somebody."
So even if you think I'm not for you, I'll always be here for you. :D
___________________________________________________________
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment