So Friday was pretty chill...I went home and finished packing. Then went to Vegas with Brent, Bernadine, and their grandma. We got there...and met up with some friends. And watched my aunties play the uke. haha Saturday we just had a service and unfortunately I wasn't able to see cousin Kim! :( I'm sad...well hope your cousin is ok! and then we just hanged in the afternoon. And then...Pacquiao fight!!!! We watched it at my aunties house...met up with my cousin Hannah. Pacquiao won! But Cotto is a good boxer and has good sportmanship. He's a good guy...I really like him. Then we got back to the hotel and unlike that fight...I knocked out. ;D Then this morning we woke up at 630 and started packing...so by 8 we left Vegas. :( I slept most of the time and we got home around 11:30. I watched football with Brent... then they left and I started doing my laundry. Watched the Charger game. we won and now we're tied up with the Broncos! Key word is "CHOKE." haha then started doing laundry again and this time I watched the Clipper game. And we won!!! Yay! What a great weekend. I finished most of my hw...but the only thing thats getting to me is our chem review and test. SHIT.
And now... IDK what to do. There was a tagalog thing on FB that says "what your heart is saying." And the little thingy said somthing about My heart can't take it anymore....which is semi-true...but then the last part said I should just give up. And I heard that from other people too...I'm getting close to doing that. But IDK. haha but so far life is good. That really isn't bothering me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment