today was a sad day. My dad went to P.I. and I won't see him for maybe 2 weeks or so? I cryed while driving to school. :P haha kinda lame I know. Its only for 2 weeks! So yeah...school was same ol'. Today was going great...haha You just being with me makes me have a great day. And then after...I went to put gas and went to do hw and my grandparents house. at about 6 I went back to school to watch the boys JV basketball play. They killed 39-11. And then I figured out it was only pre-season. -_______- haha oh well! Then I got home...and my mood changed. I just didnt feel like doing anything. My dad changes the mood here at home. And when I wake up tomorrow...he'll prolly be landing. Maybe. And now I feel better.
So yeah, we had our times...and I loved it. You make my day this /_________________________________/ much better. :) But then when I felt like shit awhile ago...I was looking for you to make me feel better...but you were no where to be found. But then again, you prolly dont think of me that way. So Idk. Well I got to "Read ahead." so that I can become smart. :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I noticed that you cry a lot..
ReplyDeleteOr at least you write it a lot in your blogs..