life right now. I don't think of grades...but school is great. I think I did really well on my Chemistry test. I finished my Lit speech and I had no optionals today. Philippines is so close...that I can smell it. I can't wait.
___________________________________________________________
I've been way too patient with you. At one point I spent my whole time on YOU. If 3 years isn't patient...then I don't know what patient is. It all started in 8th grade. Freshmen year came around...and as the year went on we started growing apart. Sophomore year we had no talk whatsoever. At the end of that school year...its like you came back. Then this year was the closest to 8th grade. And now I give up. I talked to you a few times and I just rub you off like any other person thats not worth noticing. I'm done. Your the best and I love you. :D Have fun with the rest of your life...with out me in it.
Hopefully this is the last time I post something like this.
"You might not be for everybody, BUT your here for somebody."
I guess your not the one.
___________________________________________________________
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment