05 December, 2009

Saturday

is regular...then we ate at Megans house. After Earl, Matthew, and Marc A left it was just me and Marc C. So I went home. And before I got on the freeway there there was a hot asian chick ,maybe early 20s, in a black Lexus behind me. So when I got on the freeway...she went on the lane next to me and she looked at me while biting her lip. (that part I still can't believe) and so I looked at her. Maybe cause i was looking fly haha I had my stunnas on with a black long sleeve and a pink tie...and she looked at me...and went faster...so I went faster...then we raced on the freeeway. :D but then...traffic in my lane got congested and she got ahead. :( Then I exited. haha idk what to do anymore...my moms going to south coast plaza. So yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment