was regular. Yeah. haha Well I went to my gramps house last night and stayed over cause my mom is at work and they don't want me to sleep at home by myself. haha So no internet. :( Yeahhhhh. Clipps lost last night. Good job Danielle, but we'll show you guys that we're better next time. ;D BTW: she was my lab partner in labs today and all she did was say that she has to pee. and I did all the work cause I'm WAYYYYY smarter then her. :) haha yeahhh dawg....IDK what else to say.
___________________________________________________________
Nuffing to say. :D Your that funny annoying person thats not a guy in my life that I always needed. haha
"You might not be for everybody, BUT your here for somebody."
So even if you think I'm not for you, I'll always be here for you. :D
___________________________________________________________
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment