10 January, 2010

Its been awhile

Idk, my time in Philippines made me not write stuff on here. But I'm bored and I can't sleep. So yeah. I didn't do much today. I played for 4 hours straight of basketball last night...and damn it felt good. So good that I couldnt feel my feet. Finals week this week and then a 4 day weekend. My sports teams are on fire. Clippies one game under.500. We're so close! 6 game home winning streak. And for my Chargers...we had the 1st round bye and the Jets are our opponents next week.



So I still have the urge to talk about you. So still we talk when we have to. But I try not to make conversations. It hurts me to force myself to not talk to you...but it would hurt me more to know that I try so hard and nothing from you. Yeahhh...I think thats about it. I think about you. So if you guys see me just staring into space...then I'm thinking about you. I noticed I had alot of those times last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment