28 January, 2010
Fun day
I had labs...but then I stayed for all the basketball games. First two were good. But the Boys Varsity got heated up. haha Number 5 looked like he wanted to kill someone. haha Can't really explain...but fights almost broke out. Tim Giang and Jason Abdul-Karim....I'm proud on how they played it cool. Good job. But yeahhhh. Thats about my day. I got home at around 9? Then I ate...and my mom was still downstairs...I told her to go upstairs and sleep and she said its ok...I'll sleep down here for now. And she's still downstairs. Maybe my parents are fighting? haha Idk...I hope not. Christmas 08 was the worst. My parents fought over spending money...and then my mom started crying and told me to choose who I want to stay with. :( Then they didnt talk to each other for about a month...then everything got better. haha Hopefully my mom is just to tired too go upstairs. Please! haha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment