19 January, 2010
4 day weekend
was really relaxing. I just did whatever. You know, go places or stay home and I either watched t.v. and on the computer or play madden and on the computer. haha So just now my mom asked me to help her put in a dvd cause her friend gave her filipino dvds to watch. And then I put one in and then it showed the previews of other filipino movies. And "BFF" with Sharon and Ai-Ai came on. And I watched that on the plane ride back from P.I. so then I started missing Philippines again :( I told my mom that I watched that when I was on the plane and she was like, "Oh! Your auntie gave BFF too!" and she was right! There was a dvd there that was labeled "BFF"! I want to watch it but It's gonna remind me of P.I. and I have school. haha Oh well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment