11 November, 2009

damn

I think I lost a friend. Thats one of the worst feeling you can get. Michael Siahaan please forgive me? Said something to him that when I say to our group...would just be like "haha fagget." or something like that...but he took it seriously. I feel bad. But yeah...some people just need to get off my dick. Whipped? Man, eff you guys. You need to know the whole story. You think you know me don't you guys. Pissed off at some... wish I lost their friendship instead of little Mikey. But to brighten things up...I'm gonna go get a family picture with my parents, lola, lolo, my uncle(moms brother), and auntie. Thats my moms side of the fam. And I got the clippers game to be excited about.

Congratz to Dani. I think Nate was the best choice. ;D 1-3 might just end up going to someones house and play videogames. haha Seriously.

1 comment:

  1. i loveee youu! thank you! seriously, you're great. what would i have done without you?! probably KILLL MYSELF, haha! thank you thank you thank you. you don't know how much i appreciated everything you did for me today. damn, some people can't even do that for me. and if you get my drift, you know exactly what i'm talking about. mk, just wanted to let you know that you're an amazing friend <3

    ReplyDelete