No one was at church today. But then Neal, Paulo, Onofre, and Steven came later. Went to grandmas house and ate lunch. Then went home...slept and then went to church to do stats for the basketball league. Me and Fern on one side and Zari and Danielle on the other. First game...me and Fern were noobs and got mistakes. And everyone was complaining. we were about to cry :P Then the second game was more intense and we did that game perfect. No one complained. The game went to OT. haha well great day today I guess.
And of course I have to say some feelings stuff in here. So all the stuff I wrote about you... I'm sorry. I was a jerk. I shouldnt have said all of that stuff on this blog. Thats why I deleted a few. But now that I'm not SOOO in love with you I think I can become a better friend. I noticed that...it was harder for me to talk to you when I liked you then when I don't. So I can easily talk to you now. Maybe you know that I'm talking about you. :D But yeah.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment