So today was just a regular friday. My mom got my insurance...so first task was going to stater bros. and buying milk. haha yay!
And then encounters with you. So I just saw you once in a while around school...as usual. Then after school...I saw you a few times. Then me and Ferrenstein were sitting just chillin in the courtyard...and you came up to Ferrenstein and asked if he can drive already. Then she asked if he had is license...and he said no. And she was like "aww, cause we need a ride." Then they left. Ferrenstein then looked at me...and I was like, "NOOOOOO!!!!" haha I asked him what he would've said if I had my insurance. And he was like, "Then I would've told them that I can drive." -________- haha whatever. Then I guess they asked Max and he said yes so then he asked me if I wanted to go out to lunch with them....but unfortunately I couldnt go. haha oh well.
Now I'm at home doing laundry. haha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment