got my drivers license! How cool! but my momma ain't gettin my insurance till maybe Friday. gayyyy. haha whateves.... but now I really dont have any HW so I'm just chillin. I'm tired...maybe I'll go to sleep at 9. haha really early...but I'm tired.
Ok, now I'm just making it to obvious. I'm gonna cut it down a bit. haha It was funny too cause today... when you passed by during lunch...I did the usuall...."Ferrenstein! Why me!" stuff and complaining. haha then afterschool...I was sitting down..and I was looking at the distance...and i turned my head to the left a little and while i was doing that i was licking my lips. Then I guess I wanted to see who was coming from my left, so I kinda jerked my head fast to look and it ended up being you. And I guess my movement caused you to look at me and while I was jerking my head i still was licking my lips. Then you looked at me ....and it was awkward cause when I licked my lips...it made it look like I was doing it to you...you know? Like the seductive lip licking? haha it looked like that. ohhh man. wow. But your are TOOO MUCH OF A CUTIE to stop looking at.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment