09 September, 2010

I had you in my fucking hands. I just let it all slip away just like that. Last week it was going all good. I foRgot to ask you one question that I couldn't wait to ask you...but it slipped my mind. And that was a mistake. Saturday: You came up to me, you looked like you were waiting for a hug, I froze up and just said "hI" and kept on taLking to the person I was talking to. That was also a mistake. And now this is where it comes to. I need a guide. Someone that can help me figure all this out and see if it's for the best or not. So I reached out to a person your pretty damn close to. We'll see what happens. After that conversation I'll either walk away with encouragement to "Go Hard" or I'll walk away heart broken and depressed.I know I didn't trY hard enough this past week and I regret that. Big time. And because of me "liking you" it made me want to open up to my other friend and helped me get closer to them too. They don't think of me as that kid that always goes around and makes fun of people anymore. They can take me seriously now. So even if I do walk away broken I know that it was because of you that I got closer to my other friends. We'll see what happens. Hopefully I can tell you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment