16 August, 2010

GG

Ferrenstein and Justin. G freakin' G. haha Fern you troller. haha But anyways. I'm watching Freedom Writers on MTV. It's actually a really good movie. I'm liking it so far. But yesterday I didn't do anything from morning to noon. Literally just watched "True Life" on mtv. But then I went to church for the basketball games. Chilled with Brent and Carissa for a while. They had Wendy's and they gave this little boy some. While the boy was eating their Wendy's he asked them where they got it from. And CJ was just like, "Uhhhhh Wendy's?" haha. Then Claudine and Denise asked me to help them do stats on the other side cause they started getting confused. Went over helped them. Mymy came and helped them. Chilled with big boy, 360, Neal, and other people who showed up after. While my boys were warming up Risha and Krista came. Chilled with them. Then I went to go get something from Rishas car and we saw the fluffiest dog ever! haha While I was walking back I saw my cousin just sittin there with his friends playin on their DS's and he looked sad. I asked him if they won't let him play and he said yeah. Felt bad and so I took him and let him play with my itouch. Then handed that sweaty smelling kid to Krista. She took care of him the whole time. haha Tried watching the ball game but both sister kept on bothering me. -____- Finished the game. My boys lost. :( Oh yeah and let Jovan borrow my shoes. Cause he ain't gonna sprain his ankles playing ball in lowtop Vans. But then went to In n out with Fern, Justin, Risha, Krista, Earl, Larry, Neal, and I swear there was another person but I forgot. Sorry. :/ But yeah. Thats my night. Went home. Fell asleep hella early though. So yeah. Last weekend of summer. Public school friends started last week. College friends start today. We start on Thursday. Still got clinics goin on so yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment