I walk back to my lunch table. I see Vivs, Chandler, Justin, Erick, and Marc sitting at the table. I go over and sit. Everyone is just doing whatever/talking and I decide to look at what Jay wrote. And this is what it said:
"Dearest Dylan, Well nigga, I guess this is my last time signing your yearbook. I'm not gonna lie, it's pretty sad. I remember the first time I met your cute ass. It was at Chuck's old house and went to the beach. In 8th grade your table took me as a new student. Especially you, you accepted an indian-looking-long-hair-filipino. I would like to thank you Melanio for accepting me for who I actually was when I first moved here. Honestly for you, I don't think I would have that many friends. As for highschool goes, these past three years has been amazing, especially band tour. I'm glad I can be open to you about anything, thats what a true homie is all about. Dylan, please carry on my legacy next year as you rule the school. I want you to tear up some shit as a senior. I'm gonna miss you dawg. Please don't forget me. -your nigga forever Jay Tolentino
P.S. your MY favorite, always and forever. :)"
After I read that...It made cry.

I think I know what made me cry, on my freshmen year book Jay wrote, "Your my favorite freshmen!" and then on my sophomore yearbook he wrote, "Your my favorite sophomore!" Thinking it's his last time to sign it.
Thank you Jay for making our h.s. experience better, from just hanging with us at school to the one time you brought us out to eat cause we couldn't drive yet. This is from Ferrenstein and Chandler too. There will be no one and I mean NO ONE to be able to replace you as our roommate in band tour next year. Stay safe in Andrews.
We <3 you and we'll miss you. -Your niggas forever Dylan, Ferrenstein, & Chandler

</3
ReplyDelete