10 May, 2010
NYC
So band tour is over. I'm gonna miss it. But I'm not so stuck into it like I was when we left Boston last year. This has to be the funnest tour I was in so far. The Seniors of 2010 were the reason why. They made jokes in the bus that always got people laughing. Dr. and Mrs. Wuchenich were the best chaperones anyone could ever have. I love them like they were our own parents. We got so close Mrs. Wuch, since she was our chaperone, that all of us started calling her mommy. But then again...there were some parts in the tour that made me not want to be there. At some points in the tour I felt like I was unwanted, disrespected, and being used. Lets just leave it at that. But then there were the people that I went to to make me feel like the total opposite. Thank you to Phade to black + Stit and my church people like Earl, Nell, Megan, etc. Yeah. Bus 1 and room 131...You guys were the best. Jay, Idk who will replace you next year but there will be no one as great as you. I'll miss you wherever you go. Maybe I'll add more when I can think of what to say. But for now this is it. Back to reality.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment