15 March, 2010

10 days

haha I really don't like blogging here no more...I lost interest. But today was a regular day again. I have tests this week cause its the last week before Spring break and 3rd quarter. My grades are pretty decent but I know I can do better. Cause yesterday I went to the thing at school and my GPA's in highschool sucked. Especially when I compared them to Matthew and Danielles. haha I need to step up. But yeahhhh...I was afraid cause I kinda wanted to take Pre-Cal but I don't think I can cause I got a D in geo and it requires a C or higher to make it. But thank God its optional. And all yesterday and this morning I was still sad about maybe not making it...but then Danielle said she isn't taking it...so I guess it made me feel better that someone smart isn't taking it. :D but yeahhhh She said she made a decision to go to Southern. Southern is also one of my choices. haha Reason why I'm considering it is cause Chuck told me that if you just want to work out and study then come to Southern....then Danielle said she plans to go there...makes me want to go more! Southern snows too! :D Maybe exposure to snow is fun for awhile. And its away from home. (50/50 on staying near home and going away from home) haha But then theres La Sierra too. Why La Sierra? Cause I get to go home and not spend money on dorms (although dorming is fun) and getting free food. :D When holidays come around you have your family to be with. So Idk man! haha Still thinking but Hopefully I'll make a choice by Senior year.

Then after optionals I saw Larry playing Pokemon outside of Philips room. And Ferrenstein sat down and played with him. Me and Justin were on a roll making fun of the two anjings. haha Then me and Justin went to my car and we had our talks...kinda like Chandler and Greg. haha I learned alot of stuff today.

*Freakin Justin. You troller. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment