accomplished. All I have to do now is to study for history. I finished my Lit worksheet, geometry, studying for Chem. haha And its only 8!!! Amazing. And then if I finish studying, I'll do my bible markings until my hand falls off.
You know..."Us" is such a huge word for me. When you say "Us" it makes me think of me and you. Which I wish happened. But unfortunately not... A few days/weeks/months ago I really thought our friendship was at its fullest...I made some decisions that will...benefit isn't the word cause in a way I don't benefit. A guy with you in his life is ALWAYS a lucky guy. But you know...benefit me in a way that will give my heart a break. Now its back to like we just met and are shy around each other. I wanna come back. :'( I really do........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment