19 June, 2009

I'm in Canada

And I'm chillin at my cousins house in Burnaby. So yeah. I'm going to be back in California by Wednesday. My cousin Deanna is gay and watching me type this stuff. So yea. Its one and my cousin Jay JAy has finals tomorrow and he said he's going to wing it. So basically he's going to fail. My cousins played a gay song a few seconds ago. Eric is sitting on JJ's foot. My cousins are ditching school tomorrow except for JJ cause he has a big test coming up. And so its going to be pretty gay. My auntie just gave me a blanket and now my cousins JJ took it. I'm going to buy a Baron Davis jersey in Oregon because theres no tax there.

So we went to go take pics at the USA border and we decided to go to the duty free shop and we didnt know that we couldnt get out of the parking lot. But the only way we can get out was going through the Canadian b order. And so some of my family didn't have their passports and they almost had to stay behind. but they were kind enough to let them go.

Well im done. I have nothing else to say.

Jay Jay is gay. And he can't type with for shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment