But anyways... last night was fun drove from Loma Linda to Inland Center to go buy a lawnmower. And then drove back to Loma Linda and play ball at church. And there was so much people! But fortunately I got to play a lot. And yeah. So pray for me that I can get all of my stuff finished.
31 May, 2009
Sundays....
are so relaxing. But today is different. I went to sleep at 2:30 this morning. And my dad woke me up at 11. But right away I had to wash my car. And then I just stayed on the computer....you know the usual myspace, Clippers, Chargers, facebook, blogspot, and yahoo. haha And I have to study hard for Pastor J's final cause its freaking long. And then I have to finish assignments for Jarrards class. And maybe study for Bio alittle. But before all of that... I'm going to Amandas grad party! so yeah...prolly going to chill at Mikeys house while there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

oh of course dylan! seeing your face in health is a great way to start of the day! hahaha. oooh jeez, i'm scared.
ReplyDelete